With a classic design that is both decorative and functional, this stoneware fermentation crock provides a time-tested vessel for transforming cucumbers into crunchy homemade pickles, as well as making sauerkraut, kimchi and other gourmet fermented treats. Also ideal for kitchen and household storage. Made in Ohio, each thick-walled crock is fired at a high temperature for durability, finished with a food-safe, lead-free glaze and stamped with a signature seal denoting the size. Three options: buy the crock on its own; purchase the crock and cover; or choose the complete kit which includes crock, cover and weights to keep foods submerged for safe, effective pickling and fermenting.
1-Gallon Stoneware Pickling Crock Complete Kit
Dissatisfied with your purchase? Returns are fast and easy. Simply contact us through our "Contact" page and let us know which item you are wanting to return. Please note, you will be responsible for paying for the return shipping and the item will be subject to a 15% restocking fee unless the product was damaged or defective.
- Enjoy easy homemade pickles, sauerkraut and other pickled and fermented foods
- 1-gallon crock is 8" in diameter x 8-1/2" H and weighs 8-1/2 lbs.
- Cover for 1-gallon crock is 10" in diameter x 1-1/2" H and weighs 3-3/4 lbs.
- Two-piece, unglazed ceramic pickling weights for 1-gallon crock are 6" in diameter (together) x 1" H and weigh 2 lbs.
- Microwave-, oven- and dishwasher-safe - Made in the USA by Ohio Stoneware