The Dexter-Russell Sani-Safe S142-9SC-PCP 8" scalloped utility slicer has a polypropylene handle and a high-carbon steel blade with a scalloped edge and can be used to slice bread or other foods. The blade is made of high-carbon steel, which is harder than low-carbon steel and resists corrosion, stains, and wear to maintain its edge. Its scalloped edge helps the knife cut through foods with a hard exterior, such as crusty bread or tomatoes. The handle is made of polypropylene, which resists impacts and wear, can be wiped clean, and is textured to help prevent slipping. A finger guard helps keep the user's fingers safely away from the blade. A seal where the blade meets the handle keeps out food particles and bacteria. The knife measures 13" long overall, with a 8" blade and a 5" handle. This product meets National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Standard 2 for use in food handling and processing.
Dexter 13563 SaniSafe Scalloped Utility Knife, 9"
Dissatisfied with your purchase? Returns are fast and easy. Simply contact us through our "Contact" page and let us know which item you are wanting to return. Please note, you will be responsible for paying for the return shipping and the item will be subject to a 15% restocking fee unless the product was damaged or defective.
- Scalloped utility slicer can be used to slice bread or other foods
- Made of high-carbon steel, which resists corrosion, stains, and wear to maintain its edge
- Polypropylene handle resists impacts and wear, can be wiped clean, and is textured to limit slipping
- Finger guard helps keep user's fingers safely away from blade
- Measures 13" long overall, with a 8" blade and a 5" handle