Responding to user feedback, Edge Pro has created a new sharpening platform for smaller blades that works on Apex and Professional models. This smaller platform allows more flexibility with smaller blades including knives with thumb studs to retain the precision sharpening you expect from Edge Pro products. The attachment measures 2 inches wide, 5 inches long and 1/4 inch thick which will protect the main platform of the machine. It includes an adjustable miniature guide plate to accommodate small knives of varying widths. In the Edge Pro instructional videos, Ben mentions building a riser block and this Small Knife Attachment removes that need, it is an adjustable riser block.
Edge Pro Small Knife Attachment
Dissatisfied with your purchase? Returns are fast and easy. Simply contact us through our "Contact" page and let us know which item you are wanting to return. Please note, you will be responsible for paying for the return shipping and the item will be subject to a 15% restocking fee unless the product was damaged or defective.
- Fits both the Edge Pro Apex and Professional Sharpening systems
- More flexibility to sharpen smaller knive without making your own riser block
- Includes and adjustable guide plate to adjust for blade width
- Lifts knife up 1/4 inch to protect the surface of your sharpener
- A must have to work with smaller knives - helps accomodate thumb studs without removal too