The stone leveling kit is a 12" diameter, 1/4" thick piece of glass, w/ rubber molding installed around the circumference. It comes with a 1/2 pound bag of 60 grit (coarse) silicon carbide. Use the stone leveling kit to resurface your sharpening stones after heavy use. By sprinkling about 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of the silicon carbide on the stoneglass plate, and adding a little water, you can grind the high spots of the stone down until it is level again. Use the opposite side as a perfect surface for mounting your Professional or Apex model. The rubber guard will help contain metal shavings and deaden the sound created from leveling stones
Edge Pro Stone Leveling Kit
Dissatisfied with your purchase? Returns are fast and easy. Simply contact us through our "Contact" page and let us know which item you are wanting to return. Please note, you will be responsible for paying for the return shipping and the item will be subject to a 15% restocking fee unless the product was damaged or defective.
- A must have to keep you stones flat and performing well
- Use kit to flatten and resurface your stones after use
- 1/2 pound bag of 60 grit Silicon Carbide
- 12" diameter, ?" thick piece of glass, w/ rubber molding installed around the circumference
- Back side can be used to mount your Apex or Professional Edge Pro Sharpener